Every once in awhile I stumble onto something so clever or well done- that I just have to post it.
This is one of those things. It has nothing to do with this blog. If you are offended by profanity to the extent that it just ruins your day...I can't bear that kind of burden. Please do something else. If not this is one clever and catchy tune...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ideas, Like Bad Verdicts, Last Forever (Originally Published in March of 2013)
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
My father invented the crouton and my mother is a belly dancer. Very. Weird. More on that in a minute... In the early 90's, I was one ...
-
Of all of the stupid things we do, changing our clocks each spring and fall, has to rank near the top. The anarchists of Arizona don't r...
-
Today, I'd like to offer up an explanation for what happened this week and how. I make no apologies for telling it the way that it is. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment