The Liberal Paradise

For those who believe that government can provide everything and create utopia, here is a quote from the man with more common sense than most folks.A "Liberal Paradise " would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed exist …… It's called prison.
 

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
Phoenix , Arizona

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometimes I think only those in prison are free, and we who think ourselves free are in prison.
Perfect!

OT __ Brian, I read this article at American Interest and thought it was one of the best explanations on the workings of the Bankster world I've read. It's long and the real meat doesn't start until about a quarter of the way through. So, when you have some quiet time and a cup of coffee at hand, give it a read. It's no wonder evil always seems to triumph.
Sorry! Here's the link:

http://www.the-american-interest.com/articles/2014/03/19/the-much-too-special-relationship/
Anonymous said…
I work p/t security for CDOC and watch inmates that have undergone some sort of medical procedure. I know right now for a fact that they are receiving better medical care than I can ever hope to get.

I guess if I get a serious illness, I should rob a bank.
MM

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic