Everything great in the world is done by neurotics; they alone founded our religions and created our masterpieces. ~Marcel Proust
What are you saying here, Brian? That we should vote or we shouldn't? That we should be politically engaged or we shouldn't? I'm not sure I follow you on this particular post.
For the past few years, I have gotten nothing but grief over my views by people who could care less about government. I am tempted to answer your question with the same smart assed intonation in which it was asked. However, I will summarize it thusly.If you are engaged in due diligence, the answers will be obvious. Any moron can vote. Vote well or not at all. Be original, and most importantly, don't ask stupid questions.
Thanks for clearing that up. I choose not to vote. The way I see it, 99% of the politicians make the other 1% look bad. They are nothing but a pack of lying, thieving two-faced parasites who don't give a flying fuck about the little people they claim to represent. Their only concern is power: how to get it, how to hold it, how to expand it. The only people they truly represent, and I use the term "people" in it's loosest possible sense considering whom I'm about to describe,are the sociopathic, money-grubbing motherfuckers who own and operate everything (banksters and big monied interests). The politician probably figure that if they suck enough bankster dick while simultaneously shitting all over everyone else, they too will eventually move up into the 1% (not fucking likely; they're patsies like everyone else only they're too power hungry and deluded to see it any other way).I choose not to vote.
Well shit, I understand that now that you've used some clear language. Why didn't you say that to begin with? My apologies.Brian
No worries. I just wanted to be straight before I started shooting my mouth off. If I disagreed with you, I would still shoot my mouth off, but I'd be a tad more civil about it (don't want to offend the host, it is your blogsite after all and I'm just a guest).
When people DON"T vote and just keep putting up with the fuckwits in Washington, then all they will receive is a little more political dick shoved up their ass. Don't vote, don't protest, don't revolt.................bend over. The scumfucks know you won't do a frikken thing, that's why they keep doing just what they want to do.
Post a Comment