Content Warning

A couple of you guys have asked about the content warning when navigating here.

I pulled a John Daly. I swear. It is colorful and it is funny and it is me. I dislike the neutral shaded world where we cannot say shit or fuck without VICTIMIZING someone.

That is such bullshit and quite frankly, I am tired of hearing it. I am offended.... whine, whine, whine.

Do you want to know why people whine about profanity? Because they have all bought into some belief system that we should all behave and talk according to their inherited belief systems. And they don't have any problem trying to convince you that they are right.

So here's where I'm at. I try not to swear in front of kids. I don't use any profane word that begins with a "C" or a "G". That is my belief system. But most importantly I believe in free speech, which means I have HUGE tolerance for those folks who use profanity more than I do. I don't try to control the world and make the world bend to my beliefs. Nor do I act like a whiny ass baby or a victim because somebody says something off color. Nor do I believe God will punish me for saying, "shit." Unless someone added an 11th commandment.

But I posted the content warning to let people know that's how I write. This is my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic