Alan Simpson is a Dumb Ass

Wyoming's finest.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- An advocacy group is calling for the ouster of former Sen. Alan Simpson, the co-chairman of President Obama's bipartisan debt commission, who described Social Security as a "milk cow with 310 million tits!" in an email.

I don't like politicians. And I sure as hell don't like politicians that steal my money for 35 years and then refer to me as some sort of infant or weanling. Like I needed or wanted their tit to begin with. Only in Amerikka can they create laws to steal from you and then call you names for complying with them. Like we invented this shit to begin with.

You know where to find me Alan. And before it's over, the only tit you will be sucking- may be one of two that you are very familiar with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic