Pure Insanity

Every once in awhile, I see something so insane that it simply blows my mind.

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Rafael-Nadal-wears-525-000-watch-at-the-French-?urn=ten,243604

Playing tennis with a 525,000 dollar watch on? Just what kind of an idiot needs a 525,000 dollar watch in the first place? What kind of ego requires that?

I have to tell you. People have lost their minds. Just reading this story makes me sick and trust me, there will be idiots who actually covet morons like this. I always thought tennis was a chick's game, still do.

Comments

Kacey said…
Aint nobody lookin at that boy's watch! Trust me!
Brian said…
Perhaps you were referring to females. Dude just doesn't get it done for me- despite the watch.

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic