Presidential Scorecard


There were only two possibilities. I'd either be dead or 49 today. Fortunately, it is the latter.

And while President Obama either sees fit to blame Bush for all that ails us, he is just as quick to take credit for things that would have happened without him. So...

Instead of giving the credit for my temporary survival to President Obama, I am going to give the credit to a God of my understanding and pray that she sees fit to see me through to age 50 and the black balloon party. In the meantime, let's check the Won's report card...this is the transparent one. For the visually challenged, click to enlarge.

Comments

CompleatPatriot said…
Isn't that the president of Bouvet Island, you know, way down in the South Atlantic, I think we should deport, well that ain't real nice, how about station him there, for keeps, before he turns this place into the Falklands..

Popular posts from this blog

The "Keeping Time" Has Arrived- The Sunday Collage

The Killing of Craig Robertson- The Sunday Collage

The United States- The World's Biggest Banana Republic